Being in involved in a motor vehicle accident can be a terrifying and stressful experience.
If you are able and can safely do so, recording as much information about how the accident occurred and its consequences, will be beneficial long term.
Records to keep after a motor vehicle accident…
Consider the following:
- Photograph and/or video record the area where the accident occurred;
- Photograph and/or video record the damage to the vehicles involved;
- The make, colour and registration of the vehicles involved;
- Photograph any injuries;
- Take a note of weather conditions at the time of the incident;
- Names or identifying information about anyone involved or who may have witnessed the accident;
- Note how you think the accident occurred or what may have caused it.
If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident and would like to discuss your options, contact our offices for a free consultation with one of our personal injury lawyers. You can contact our office on (07) 3252 0011 or through our general enquiries page.